Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hall-O-Weekend

Yes, I'm still trying to get all of these Halloween posts up! Then I'll get on track and start rolling with the Turkey Day and Christmas posts! 

We had a fun Hall-o-Weekend! Sometimes you just need a full weekend of Halloween shenanigans, right?!

On the Friday before Halloween we went to dinner with the in laws and we all wore costumes...because why not?

 
 
My pear martini was the bombbbb! I didn't get any pics other than this because my phone died. I need to be in blogger jail for that!

On Saturday we got up early and went to Glaze to get Halloween donuts!
 

We went out to do some shopping for Halloween goodies so we had to be in theme 
 
 
 

Scarlett's breakfast on Sunday morning, I was a bad blogger again and didn't pics of everyone else's breakfast but hers is still cute! We are obsessed with these EzPz mats!
 
Here is a shot Scarlett accidentally snapped of my couch (which is why my cushions aren't fixed lol) but how cute is my little spider pillow from the dollar spot at Target!? 
 

On Sunday afternoon the big kids decorated cookies and cupcakes for Halloween day (Monday)
 
 

I think the kids were over Halloween by the time Monday came around! Halloween pics are coming in the next post and then I swear, I'm really done with the Halloween posts! 

-xo-

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment