Tuesday, October 18, 2016

It's Fall Ya'll!

My favorite season is here!! Although, here in Houston, Fall is just a state of mind bc it's still 100 degrees. lol

If you follow me on FB you know that I've been a bit under the weather, I'm still nursing my 18 month old and I started having extreme pain on one side that I thought was a plugged duct and kind of brushed it off and though it would go away if I did what I usually do when I get one. After 2 weeks, no luck so I saw a doc and was diagnosed with having Mastitis. I questioned if it really was bc I've had it before and this seemed different, the pain was worse but I never got a fever like I did before. I was treated with antibiotics and after 6 days there was no improvement so I was put on a different antibiotic. After 8 days on that I was still in severe pain and found out that it most likely wasn't even mastitis to begin with but a different type of infection. So anyway I started a new prescription now that seems to be helping after 5 weeks of being in pain 24/7!

So anyway with all of that going on I haven't been as festive this year, I've been stuck on my couch with a heating pad or an ice pack trying to move as little as possible. I have been keeping most of our Fall festivities at home for that reason. Whomp whomp whhooommmp. 

Here are a few pumpkin pics from grocery stores bc that's pretty much the only place I've been since all of this started! We will get out to a real pumpkin patch soon!

 
First pumpkin pic of the year at Sprouts!

 
Next we went to Whole Foods where sitting on a pumpkin seemed like a good idea to Scarlett!

 
Here was another trip to Whole Foods!

 
Actually talked all 3 of my kids into a group pic! Anndddd they all smiled! #ParentingWin

 
and of course we couldn't leave out this one from Trader Joe's!

I will be doing a few Halloween posts ASAP! We spent this past weekend painting pumpkins and making haunted gingerbread houses! Post coming soon! 

-xo-
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment